terça-feira, 1 de março de 2011

Friendship




I can be an asshole of the grandest kind
I can withhold like it's going out of style
I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone
Who is as negative as I am sometimes
I am the wisest woman you've ever met
I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected
I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who is as positive as I am sometimes

You see everything
You see every part
You see all my light
And you love my dark
You dig everything
Of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here...

6 comentários:

Gi disse...

Muito bonito,sem dúvida...

Carla disse...

É do satélite. ;)

Olha, houve prato de carne... "dei-me a outros braços, nada que preste", enfim...

A tua verificação de palavras mandou-me 'fader', achas bem???? >:(

Miúda da Ilha disse...

Para mandar foder tinha que ser com outra pessoa...

Quanto ao resto... --> o_O

Miúda da Ilha disse...

Rosinha: A|anis Morissette é a minha cantora preferida. Sabe aque|e grupo ou cantor que escreve direitinho para nós? É esta... :) Obrigada. :)

Carla disse...

:O
C. Antónia! Estou absurdida.

Tu estás o_O, eu estou :(

Miúda da Ilha disse...

Moça... :) Txi amo. hug